Wednesday 10 September 2008

Goodbye Everyone (Just in case)

Nostradamus quatrain 9 44:
Leave, leave Geneva every last one of you,
Saturn will be converted from gold to iron,
"Raypoz" will exterminate all who oppose him,
Before the coming the sky will show signs.



Well, are they going to create a black hole to swallow the earth? They reckon what they are doing is completey safe, (5000000 - 1 chance of causing a disaster) but even though the Hadron Collider is a magnificent machine I do think they are going a step to far. I mean do we REALLY NEED TO KNOW what happened at the beginning of time?

Will we be here tomorrow? I guess if it happens as quickly as they predicted it will only take just over 4 minutes for a black hole to consume the earth. Or it could take years, mmmm. the next predicted end of the world is 2012 I think?Good luck my friends

No comments: