Monday 15 September 2008

Worn Out

Had a lie in this morning, didnt' get up until 7am!!
Then I had to get lo's ready so I could take Lucy to school for 8.55am. Back to the house and manic hour looking for paperwork for eldest D to enrol at college with, and a letter that I've managed to lose without even opening ??? Then off to the station to drop off big kids getting back and having to rush putting Leila into pushchair and literally running around the school to pick up Lucy. Back home and quickly pop in to pick up library books which were due back today and a parcel (ebay) Then off to library and post office. On way home get a phone call of eldest D to pick her up at station. Go straight there get home and change two smelly bums while D makes me a coffee. Finally sit down with coffee and Big S phones up for me to go and collect him from station. Hey presto it's 3pm and I haven't sat down yet!
Now it's 3.45pm Leila is asleep and Lucy is watching Peppa Pig and I'M GOING TO PLAY BINGO!!!

No comments: