Thursday 9 October 2008

Update

Busy week so I'm going to rush through it.
Lucy will be trying nursery full time again next week, they said she is using the tiolet at school!!! She's still not using it at home, she cries for hours to have a nappy on.

Gray went back to work, and then the job was closed down by health and safety.....arrrggghhhh! Now we are going to be broke for christmas....

.....or maybe not as I have stumbled on a gambling ploy, gave it a go yesterday and it only worked!! Problem is I haven't been approved by the site for withdrawels so what's the point in playing if I can't collect my winnings? Am trying to get it sorted.

Teh big kids dad keeps asking if Craige wants to go and stay with him in France for a month. He said no before but now he's thinking about it. I think it would do him good, but part of me doesn't want him to go.

Off to an exhibition at the NEC tomorrow, taking my mum too. Going to be a full day.

ok dinner to cook!

No comments: