Saturday 15 November 2008

Money Money Money

Got a letter today off the tax credits. Since Gray lost his job we haven't been getting any help from the jobseekers allowence because he was claiming tax credits. The letter today say that the tax credits were stopped a month ago and not to expect any more. So basically we've survived the last month on nothing, thinking if we struggled through it would all be sorted out for next month, and now we find that we are getting nothing next month either. So depressing :(
Never mind Christmas, I can't afford to feed my family. I'm getting letters regularly that I'm going to be evicted but there is no way I can pay the rent. The utility bills haven't arrived yet so they will be next to go.
Time to look for a job. I can't depend on anyone else.

No comments: