Tuesday 23 December 2008

Angry

Today I'm feeling angry.
I'm angry at the first hospital for not helping mum because they had no beds.
I'm angry at the second hospital that didnt' really have a clue what to do, they even admitted they had no expertise.
I'm angry at the drs who can't get her medication right. I'm convinced with the right meds and the right dosage she would be much more responsive.
I'm angry at my older brother who has taken it on himself to make all the decisions about mum without consulting anyone else. I was happy to let him take over at first but it angers me that he keeps going against what she wants.
And I'm angry at God for allowing this to happen to my mum when I prayed night after night for her not to be taken away from me just yet.
And with the anger comes more tears, just when I thought I'd dried up for a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne my lovely.

It is good to be angry - there are times when anger is a positive emotion and it's not always a bad thing to feel this way and you certainly shouldn't feel guilty about it. I do my best 'work' when angry and have moved some serious mountains during those periods of my life.

Maybe anger and tears are what you need right now to get through?? If that's the case then just go with that and allow your emotions the space they and you need.

Still here with you in spirit. Still praying. Still willing you along ~ with love

Sharon xx