Friday 5 December 2008

bad week

sorry I haven 't updated since Monday.
Mum is still in hospital, she was transferred to the QE because she had a heart attack. They gave her an ultrasound scan and found spots on her liver. They can't do a cat scan because she can't lie flat so they wanted to do a biopsy. Then they found she has MRSA, so they are not doing the biopsy yet and can't transfer her back to Selly Oak until the mrsa is cleared up. She's now in quarantine.
The girls have been ill all week. Lucy hasn 't been to nursery and we've barely been out apart from the drs, and me to the hospital. I can't take them to visit their nanny and I'm not risking visiting now until the girls are healthy again . I'm just praying now that she doesn't have cancer. Just days ago I was hoping it was constipation, now look how things have changed.

Lot's more going on but I'm tired and this stupid keyboard keeps putting in extra spaces and I'm sick of backing up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anne

Thinking of you often and praying for you and your dear Mum.

Every blessing.

with love

Sharon xx