Saturday 20 December 2008

Quiet

Went to see mum a bit later than usual today. I thought it might help me a little as I tend to miss her in the evening more. When I got there her sister was there and she'd just had a dose of morphine as she'd been in pain. That meant she was zoned out and I didn't get much response from her. My brother and sister-in-law turned up and they couldnt' get much response either. My younger brother told us she'd been out of bed sitting in the chair earlier. I think I made a mistake by going in later and now I feel sad.
She did start to come around a bit before I left and we had a hug and kiss and she even managed to wave to me. I miss her so much.
I told my brother to make sure she watched Strictly Come Dancing final, she'd been watching it every week and it would be a shame if she missed it. I hope she managed to catch what was going on.

No comments: