Wednesday 28 January 2009

New Car

Well, not new but new to me. It was my Sim's car, the one he bought just before he died. It's nice and newer than my old Volvo. Not drove it much yet though as still sorting out tax and insurance.
The weekend was lovely but now everything is going downhill again. Got so much on my mind right now. And I'm still longing to talk to my mum. cried myself to sleep again last night, thought I was over that stage :(
I'm so frustrated with this funeral too. Why can't they just give me a date. It doesn't look like it will be this week now. That will be more than 4 weeks after his death if it's not until next week. It just doesn't seem right and I can't help thinking that it's my fault.
Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it.

1 comment:

alexandra said...

Anne, Of course its not your fault that the funeral is delayed. Yes, it will be good to get it 'out the way' so to speak, but it will all happen in time. You seem to be th e one doing everything, so dont get upset, just think how little help you are getting. I do hope you get a date soon so that you can stop worrying about this part.

There will be days you still get very upset, its still VERY EARLY DAYS.

Take care, Alexandra x