Sunday 25 January 2009

Time Out

I finshed emptying mum's house last weekend and I felt really sad not having to go there again. It was a really low time. But now I haven't been to the house all week I'm feeling a little better. Only a little, but it's an improvement. I know now that the healing will start properly once Sim's funeral is over with. Hopefully that won't be too long now.

Last night I had a very rare night out. It's Craig's 21st birthday today and as he doesn't go out much I thought it would be nice to get a few people to go out for a meal together. There were 17 of us altogether and we went to an all you can eat Chinese place in town. They also did sushi and tapanyaki which pleased me and Cassie. It was really good night and I believe Craig enjoyed himself. Wish I'd took some photo's though, completely forgot!! The staff even sang Happy Birthday to him and bought him a slice of cake with a candle. (He handled that really well :) )
I can't believe my baby is 21! That makes me feel old.

So now we have the ex around, Craig and Cassie's dad. He normally resides in the South of France and we don't get to see him much. (whispers 'thank God' under breath)

No comments: