Monday 9 February 2009

Goodbye Sim, RIP

Today I finally got to say goodbye to Sim, it seems so long since he died. Hopefully he will be at peace now. The service was good, the vicar was really nice and I was pleased with the flowers I bought, they did a really good job with the claret and blue, Sim would have loved them.
It's hard to accept that my baby brother is gone. It doesn't feel right. Sometimes I feel that I understand why he did it, and other times I can't understand at all. He had lots of friends who obviously thought a lot of him.
The service made me think about a lot of things. I think I may go to church soon. I dont' know if there are any answers, but i do find a little comfort in the thought that there is something to believe in if you wish.
The weird dark thoughts keep coming but hopefully things will start to improve now.
Goodbye little Bro, Do do's really are extinct now.

No comments: