Wednesday 4 March 2009

Inquest

Got the date for Sim's inquest today, 9th April. Sooner than expected. I don't think I'll be going. I don't think I even want to know, it's not going to make it any easier knowing everything. I already know he barely ate that last week, and he drank a fair bit and he also took two overdoses which didn't work.
The guy who rang with the date rang back 1/2 hour later saying that he wasn't supposed to ask but needed to know what school Sim went to. When he was told he said he used to hang around with him in school and was really upset.
My cousin is bringing me an Aston Villa program on Saturday, he had a memorial for Sim printed in it. I'll put it in my box of Sim and mum's stuff. One day maybe I'll be able to look in there without breaking down. It will be my box of memories.

No comments: