Friday 6 March 2009

Nice Day (makes a change)

I've had a pleasant day today. First Lucy went to school in her Minnie Mouse outfit, she was so happy to get the chance to wear it to school at last. Then this afternoon I went to a new playgroup which was set up by the same people who ran a playgroup when Lucy was little. I loved it there and made some good friends so I was really sad when they lost their premises. I tried to keep in touch but it's been two years now and I hadn't seen anyone for quite a while. Now they have new premises and I took Leila along, it was great to catch up again and I think Leila had a nice time too :) Will look forward to going again next Friday. Also today, Graham bought Lucy a lovely pink guitar off Ebay. We did a couple of video's on my phone. Awww, she has raw talent.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

its lovely to see such an upbeat day for you, may many more follow x

love ann