Sunday 10 May 2009

35 years - The Story of a Grave

I've been to the cemetary today. My auntie has put new pebbles on it and it looked much nicer. We painted the stones around the edge to make look even nicer. I took a couple of photo's on my phone so I could send them to my auntie (to show her we'd painted the stones) and to my brother.



Then I remembered that my mum had taken some photo's of the grave the year after my dad had died, 35 years ago.





In this early photo you can see my nan and my little brother. It's ironic to think that they are both now in the grave with my dad and mum.






This is how it looks today.





And my daughter thinks I'm a bit weird doing a blog post about a grave.

R.I.P Dad, Nan, Mum and Simeon

I miss you all so much.

1 comment:

Ian said...

I see nothing odd.

Simply someone who cares deeply for loved ones,sharing that love.

you are a special person.