Tuesday 9 June 2009

Lost in Fantasy

Last Friday I went to town with Craig so he could buy me my Mother's Day present (yes, I know it was a bit late but it's not his fault the release was delayed). It's been ages since I have had the opportunity to play a computer game but an all time favourite of mine has been Sims, and now I have the shiny new Sims 3 and it's brilliant. :-) So I've been busy inventing my family and playing out their lives. I've yet to build my dream home so I'll have a go at that soon. It does tend to take over a bit though, and it's a never ending game.... well, it is when you turn off the aging, I leave it off mostly because I don't like to see my Sims grow old and die. If only you could turn back aging in real life.

Other news...Lucy is getting on better in school, her teacher this morning said she has actually started interacting with her peers, it's taken nearly a whole school year but she's getting there and I couldn't be happier. On the down side she's having terrible trouble with constipation. Not something I want to blog about in detail but I hate to see her suffering.

Leila is fine after our little scare. I can't believe how much she is growing up, suddenly she's stopped being a baby, she's a walking talking little person. She's a real character too, so loving and funny, a real joy to have around.

Oh, and Big Brother 10 has started, I watched them going in and thought what a bunch of weirdo's, but I'm already hooked and normally it takes at least a couple of weeks!!!

No comments: