Friday 5 February 2010

All Is Well

I'd like to introduce you to baby number 5, or Serge as I'm naming it while still inside.



I think it's the clearest scan picture I've had at this stage. I was bang on with the dates so that makes me 13 weeks and 4 days today, and Serge is due on 09 August 2010 (pity if I'd waited a month it would have been 08 09 10, or maybe I could just move to America!) Then again, babies rarely turn up on their due date, out of my current 4 only my 2nd arrived on her due date. Serge is currently due 13 days after Leila's birthday and 15 days before Lucy's, so it's going to be a close call anyway.

All is well with little Serge, who currently measures in at 7cm. The little heartbeat was visible and there was lots of movement. And I've put on about 8lb which isn't bad for the first 3 months, I think. Will have to watch I don't put it on any faster though.

Feeling much more relaxed now that I know all is well. I am excited about having this baby, I'm just a little worried about how I'll cope. And I really do need a bigger house and car!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

Congratulations :D

Anonymous said...

Very exciting picture to have in your possession. Congratulations to you and your family.

CJ xx

san said...

Congratulations, that's wonderful news :-) x