Monday 29 March 2010

Baby's Name

Now I'm going against my own better judgement here because I wanted to keep our little man's name under wrap until after the birth. The only people who know so far are me, Graham and Cassie. I was quite surprised that Cassie liked the name, she didn't like Lucy or Leila but they grew on her eventually.
Anyway, after much discussion, Graham and I came up with a name we both liked and it's stuck and now I'm going to announce it here only, just for my loyal blog readers. So if you find it out here I don't mind if you say to me elsewhere, I like/don't like your name for the baby,  but please don't tell it to anyone else. Bit sneaky I know but I'm curious to know which of my friends read my blog too.
So here you go, my secret is now yours too and we are going to call our little man, Joseph.

Middle name might be Alva, I'm not overly keen but it's a name passed down through Graham's family and he wants to use it. I think it should be up to his brother to use it for his child (currently expecting one too) as it's his brother's middle name. Graham's middle name is Alan and I would quite like that, but we'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anne, lovely choice of name, its my dad's name
Love Liz (Liz1967 from M35+)

Anonymous said...

I like the names too..... :)

Love
Tina...XX