Sunday 14 March 2010

Mothers Day

Not my favourite day of the year, I miss my mum so much. I bought her some flowers and even managed to find a special laminated, in memory, Mothers Day card to go on her grave. I would give anything to see her or even speak to her just one more time. I find life hard without my lovely mum.


Thought of you today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday,and days before that too.
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
All I have are memories and a picture in a frame.
Your memory is a keepsake,with which I'll never part.
God has you in his keeping, I have you in my heart.
anon

At home, I had a lovely handmade card of my darling little Lucy and a couple of tulips from school. I bought Leila a card which she decorated beautifully for me. But as for my grown up kids, nothing, nada, zilch. Makes me think where I went wrong to be appreciated so little, it makes me feel very sad.



As for Graham, well he's just heard that he's probably going to lose his job next week. Oh Joy! It took him 3 years to find this job so we know how difficult it's going to be. Just before he started work again I was on the verge of ending our relationship as I'd had enough of him lounging around at home doing nothing, staying up all night on his PS3 and sleeping most of the day. I was at the end of my tether. I can handle him doing nothing to help when he's at work, but when he's not I find it really annoying. Fingers crossed for some miracle and he doesn't lose his job.



Happy Mothers Day indeed.

No comments: