Monday 15 March 2010

When it's spring again.......

It's so sunny today and it's not really cold either, for the first time I have the windows open instead of the heating on. Could this be the first signs of spring? I sure hope so, I havent' bought any maternity jumpers and my big baggy jumpers I've been wearing so far are not exactly big and baggy anymore!!



Anyway, with my Graham looking set to lose his job tomorrow, he hasn't even gone in today I think he's given up hope already, I'm so glad I started saving for babystuff early on. I worked it out that I will have enough money to buy everything new (along with the £190 maternity payment...or will I get £500 now that OH is unemployed???) So that's one less thing to worry about anyway.



We are also having a little holiday next month and that's paid for and spending money saved. And I have some money saved for a new (second hand) car along with the money I should get for selling mine, but that will be on the back burner now as it's not an essential. We will be a family of 7 and I only have a 5 seater car, but saying that it's incredibly rare that we all go out together, and come September I will have both my little girls at school/nursery. So I'm thinking maybe a 7 seater is not an absolute necessary item, although it would be nice.

No comments: