Tuesday 15 June 2010

Football Fever!

Nah, I'm joking, you won't catch me talking about the football, what's the World Cup anyway?

So instead I'll give you a rundown of the last week. Firstly, I'm still feeling a bit low, not as bad as I was but I've only got the hormones to blame.

My lovely brother and his wife have split up. She had a gastric bypass about 18 months ago and went from a size 20 to a size 10. Then she went and got herself a new boyfriend and kicked my brother out. It's the kids I feel for most, they are not taking it very well. I'm sure my brother will pick himself up, it's always hard at first but I honestly think they will be better off without each other in the long run. I just hope he doesn't go and do anything stupid, he's tried before.

Today my travel system turned up (7.30am) I've been stressing out so much about it, it's such a relief that it's finally here. I'm really pleased with it too.Ok it's not one of the fancier pushchairs, and I did have my eye on another one, but as I was about £400 short of the cost I had to make do. But it doesn't feel like making do because I'm happy with it.

I've been working so hard on my online shop Sweetbabylula but I've yet to reap any rewards. It's early days yet though so my fingers are crossed. I wish I could afford to pay for advertising but I can't yet, as soon as I've earned enough it will go on advertising so I can hopefully earn more. It's keeping me busy and distracted anyway, which is good.

I've been having a few more problems with my pregnancy but you can read about that in my pregnancy journal  I'm feeling a little rough, but as long as baby is ok then I can cope.

ON Sunday we had a day out at the local farm open day. The sun was lovely and they had lots to see and do. The girls had a go on the bouncy castle, decorated cookies, played music and watched a very un-pc Punch and Judy show. We got home about 1/2 hour before the storms started!

So that's my week. This week I don't have much planned but next week my ex husband is coming over from France for our daughters 21st birthday. I'm having a BBQ a week on Saturday so fingers crossed for sunny weather.

No comments: