Thursday 29 July 2010

Birthday Girl

Awww my baby girls is now 3 years old!! I know everyone says it but 'where does the time go?'
She got up to a few pressies and cards and immediatley got stuck in forgetting about breakfast. Her main present was a playhouse for the garden (which is a shared present with Lucy) but she had to wait for daddy to get up and build it. It didn't take long though and we were blessed with a beautiful sunny day (Even though the forcast was for rain)
Lunchtime her little friends arrived and as I'd planned a picnic they decided they wanted it in the playhouse. I couldn't manage a party (38+ weeks pregnant) but she did have lots of fun with her friends. We had a princess birthday cake and sang happy birthday while she blew out her candles.
She really enjoyed her day and when I took her to bed she had to go over everything that we had done, she was so excited.
Happy Birthday Leila, my precious little girl who does something that makes me smile/laugh every single day.

I love you so much xxx
Leila Ladybird

Leila's birthday picnic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! ^o^
leila is very beautiful n cuteee...