Wednesday 7 July 2010

Growing Up

It's transition day today, Lucy has been in yr 1 to meet her new teacher and see her new class and Leila has spent the morning at nursery where she will be going full time in September. They both seem happy, I can tell I'm going to have no problems with Leila. Of course now I'm thinking about how much sadder I'd be feeling about losing both my girls if Joseph wasn't arriving soon. They are growing so quickly.

If I wasn't pregnant then I'd be seriously considering returning to work. I'd love to go back to work, I'd do anything but I'd be really chuffed to get a job back at  the university. I don't think I could leave a baby at home though, so I'll just have to wait a bit longer. My dream would be for my online shop to take off so well that I could actually get premises and run my own shop. Who knows, I'm usually quite optimistic so maybe it's something I could work towards.

I've been really busy working on the shop, I'm currently setting up a new website as the one I currently have doesn't fit my needs. So much for jumping in without much research, oh well, lesson learnt.

No comments: