Tuesday 2 November 2010

Clever Girl

Today I was on the computer with Lucy showing her where I lived and grew up on Google Streetmap. She asked me to show her where Northfield was (where we go shopping sometimes) so I put her on the Bristol Road South (A38) and told her if she followed it along she would come to the shopping centre. So she did, then she turned left and followed that road. I asked her where she was going and she replied she was going to visit nanny. So I watched as she reached the end of the road, turned left and then turned right. Followed that road up and around and came to the church. She even found that she could zoom in on nanny's headstone (but you couldnt' read it)

I think she did really well, I doubt her daddy wouldn't have found it so easily.

I also think it's so nice that she remembers nanny, and knows where she is.

I just wish that nanny could see her and her sister and brother now.

No comments: