Wednesday 1 December 2010

Freezing!

I think most the country can relate to my title today, this weather has taken us all by surprise, snow already! I'm doubly freezing as the central heating has broken down, and apparently I'm not alone as it's taken forever to get someone to fix it due to the large number of breakdowns. We did have the initial visit within a couple of hours after my call but he needed a part and had to go away and order it....and he's not come back yet...maybe tomorrow...please!

I've been neglecting this blog recently, not knowing what to write. Two years ago I was going through such a traumatic time this blog became my crutch, a place of release where I could put down all my feelings, I truly understood the meaning of blogtherapy (ok it's a made up word, but it does make sense)

Now, well in comparison I feel like Mrs Boring Boredom of Boringville. Just another mum going about her daily business. I'm not complaining though, I never want to go through any thing like that again, it still hurts so much now, especially this time of year when it was all beginning. I got through last year high on new pregnancy hormones, this year I'm more worried, scared that I'm not going to survive the holiday season while at the same time scared that I might actually enjoy it. And I don't know which is worse.

No comments: