Friday 25 March 2011

Wasting Away!

I've never had to diet. I'm tall, 5ft 8" and have always been in proportion. As a teenager I was skinny but I put on a lot of weight with my first baby (four stone!!) and I've never been skinny since. I lost a lot of weight after my second baby and managed to stay fairly slim for a long time.

Just before trying for my third baby, some 16 years later I had started to put on a little weight and was around 7lb heavier than usual. Then I had three babies in 5 years and now I am overweight. I know Joseph, my youngest, is only (almost) 8 months old but I thought I'd be at least my pre-pregnancy weight by now but it's not happening.

Although I've never dieted I have been more careful about what I eat at times, and I've done exercise regimes from time to time. Now I'm having to get working on losing this weight and getting back to being normal.

I have another one and a half stone to lose and have set myself a target of the end of May, that's nine weeks so I need to lose just over 2lb a week. I'm hoping it won't be difficult, I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments: