Saturday 23 April 2011

Thursday was a bad day, it started bad and ended bad but in completely different ways. Throughout the day I had arguments with Cassie, Craige and Graham. I had a miserable teething baby who just wouldn't shut up. I lost my tv and internet for several hours, which is unthinkable in our house. Then finally when all was peaceful I settled to watch a dvd I'd been waiting to watch and the bloody thing wouldn't work.

I don't think I've had more than four hours of sleep all week and sometimes I think I'm going crazy Im so tired.

On Friday I decided I had to get out, so I rustled up a picnic and me and Graham took the girls for a walk to feed the ducks and paddle in a stream. We were out for 3 hours with no arguing or moaning and it was all really nice. Of course when we got back Graham was suffering from withdrawel symptoms and went straight around his mums.

This morning I woke up feeling really down. I can't even explain why, I just felt that I couldn't go on anymore and that everyone would be much happier without me. I figured the little ones would do better to lose me now than to risk growing up anything like me. I feel my time is fast running out and I've achieved so little.

Then I came to my senses and had a good cleaning and ironing session while Joseph had a nap. Made me feel much better. The rest of the day hasn't been too bad. Hey I even got extra change in the supermarket, how often does that happen. I know, if I was a honest person I'd have given it back as soon as I realised but it meant I could afford Easter eggs for the girls so sod the Co-Op!

1 comment:

Ann said...

(((hugs))