Friday 1 July 2011

Birthday

Over the next eight weeks we have four family birthdays, so a very busy birthday time for us.
This was eldest daugher's 22nd birthday and she was moody from the start. Last year as it was her 21st I wanted to make it special, but she didn't. Her dad came over from France, she hated him being here. I had a party, not a birthday party and not actually on her birthday but as it was a few days before everyone turned up with cards and gifts. She hated it. She complained all year. This year I tried to play it down. I mentioned a cake, she said no, then she agreed if she could help decorate it. So we made a cake the night before and it was fun.
On her birthday I took her out to lunch to Yo Sushi. That was good, we love sushi.
Then she got moody, and snappy, and then horrible.
WE ended up shouting at each other by the end of the day. I really didn't want to, but she left me no choice, there is only so much I can endure.
The cake was nice though (Chocolate)

No comments: