Saturday 15 October 2011

Back Together

I've decided to take Graham back and give our relationship another go.
Not a decision I made lightly but one that I'm sure is right. This has been the longest we've been apart since we met 11 years ago and I think we needed a break. Our relationship had hit rock bottom, he truly believed I didn't love him anymore, and I don't know if I did.We can all make excuses for our mistakes but sometimes we have to look at the real reasons behind what we do. I must still love him because I wouldn't have taken him back again.
I haven't given him any conditions on his return, and I've told him he doesn't need to earn my trust because I'm just going to trust him anyway, all he has to do is prove me right. We've talked loads and made lots of changes in our lifestyle. If we really want it to work it will. If it doesn't then it's obvious that we just didn't want it enough.

No comments: