Saturday 25 February 2012

My Inspiration....

...............Comes from Paulo Coelho
I read a book of his many years ago, The Alchemist. It is about following your dreams and how sometimes the things you want or need most are right where you are now, you don't have to look far.
Over the years I've read most of Paulo's books, some I've found better than other's but I just love his outlook on life. I often read through the quotes on his website and his regular blog posts are a must. I also look out for his little messages on Facebook, each one speaks out to me (and his 7,712,806 likers) Today he said;
For your own sake, resign from the post of General Manager of Life
and yesterday:
Dreams and love are just words - until you decide to experience them
He is also a very spiritual person, and although we are not from the same line of faith we have many of the same beliefs.
He is very much a modern day philospher, and although you can take his books on face value i.e. simple stories, there is always so much more he is saying. Like all authors he is not to everybody's tase, but to me, well he is my inspiration.

 I've always said what doesn't kill me makes me stronger, this is just a different way of saying the same thing.

##################################################################

This post is for Special Saturday, an online ‘global’ campaign that aims to raise awareness of children and adults living with special needs.

Please join the cause by joining the facebook page -https://www.facebook.com/SpecialSaturdayhttps://www.facebook.com/SpecialSaturday

Follow on twitter - @Specialsat and retweeting hashtag - #specialsaturday

Read and follow the Special Saturday Blog -http://specialsaturday.org/home

1 comment:

wendy said...

Great post thank you it is so true "what doesn't kill us makes us stronger "