Monday 22 April 2013

April Catch up

Sorry blog, I keep leaving you until the last minute.
April has had it's ups and downs, but although the down was pretty low (I lost another house that I wanted) the ups have been really good.

Cassie is finally getting the treatment that should work for her, she's just gone to her second session so still early but I have big hopes.

Joseph has been toilet trained and it was relatively easy. He's a clever boy.
On the down side he had a nasty fall and hit his head, we had to call an ambulance but decided against hospital for observation. I was ok with observing him myself and the ambulance stayed with us for 45 mins.

The last weekend I've just spent in Nottingham with some lovely friends. I was really nervous leaving the kids , I knew they would be safe, I just worried about them missing me (And me missing them) All was well though and I had a great time. Lots of food and squalking, walking and talking and even a fair bit of drinking :-) We were really lucky with the weather, it was so warm and sunny, best day of the year so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.