Monday 29 July 2013

It goes like this!

I say: I don't like the look of J's rash, it's spreading
He says: it's fleas, he's always rolling around on that rug
I say: but only one cat comes in here and she hates the rug
He says: it doesn't matter, the fleas get everywhere.
I say: How come no-one else has been bitten
He says: I have
I say: but only you two?
He says: fleas are like that, they don't bite everyone.


I've been bitten before?

I say: I still don't think it's flea bites, it doesn't look like them
He says: well take him to the Dr then
I say: He'll probably just say it's a heat or allergy rash
He says: You won't take him, you can't be bothered, you just moan about it but don't do anything.
I say: I'll make an appointment
He says: And get the cat a new flea collar
I say: I will, but I'm sure it's not fleas
He says: It is that's why we are both bitten
I say: no-one else is, but you and J are always around your mum's and she has a dog, maybe that's were the bites are coming from.
He says: no, it's not mum's dog, she doesn't have fleas.
I say: strange that it's only you two though and you both are always around your mum's dog

He says: It doesn't look like flea bites anyway, you should take him to the Dr

I took him to the Dr who said.....it's a heat rash!


No comments: